Sunday, October 28, 2012

HNAC Day 28: Halloween Characters

Hi guys!

So we are nearing the end of both of these challenges... seeing as Halloween is only 3 days away! I have to say I'm going to miss having challenges to do every so often because they really pushed my creative-ness and made me paint things I never would have thought of painting before! I can't wait to get into another challenge soon! I can guarantee I'll be doing a Christmas one :)

Anyways, todays prompt for the HNAC hosted by Glitter Obsession is Halloween characters and I have to say I was pretty stumped. Like I said before I'm a self-confessed weenie and don't watch that many scary movies and I wanted to do something different. So I did what anyone would do in this situation.... that's right I Googled it :) One of the first pictures that came up was THIS one and I knew I had to try to recreate the little Dracula on my nails! I decided to just put him on my ring finger because I figured it would be too much on all of them. Take a look :)



Colors used:
- Sally Hansen Heart of Stone
- Sally Hansen Unbreakable Heart 
- HITS Hefesto
- Sinful Colors Black on Black
- Sinful Colors Slate
- Black Acrylic Paint
- White Acrylic Paint
- Green Acrylic Paint













I finally caught the elusive Dracula on camera! Whoever said vampires don't show up on camera doesn't know what they're talking about ;) And I just love his two different sizes eyeballs :)

So what do you guys think?

Thanks for reading and don't forget to check out everyone else's Halloween characters! :)



23 comments:

  1. Aww, what a cute little Dracula! He looks so happy, haha! I love the holo you used as the base, it looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I couldn't decide what to do for my other nails so I thought hey, you can never go wrong with holo :) Figures I would do this right before Hurricane Sandy hits us so there's no sun for like a week -_-

      Delete
  2. He's beautiful!!! Amazing as always <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!!! It's SOOOOO cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute is your little dracula, i'm in love *.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's adorable! Like a lil trick or treater on your nail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :) I love the little chibi version :)

      Delete
  6. Just found your blog, and wow great job, he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you like it and thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  7. :) Beautiful, detailed and super cute! I love your little Dracula :DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much he is pretty cute isn't he? :)

      Delete
  8. OMG! Your Dracula is sooo cute! *.* <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It was so hard to take him off I miss him :( LOL

      Delete
  9. Waaaaa, he's soooooo cuuuuuuuuute.
    (^o^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! He was definitely my favorite!! :)

      Delete